Under the California Consumer Privacy Act, as a resident of California, you have the right to:
- Know what personal information is being collected about you.
- Know whether your personal information is sold or disclosed, and to whom.
- Say no to the sale of your personal information. While Macy's does not sell your personal information for monetary consideration, we do share your information for other purposes that could be deemed a "sale" as defined by certain legislation.
- Access your personal information.
- Request a business to delete any personal information about you.
- Not be discriminated against for exercising your privacy rights.